Sunday, October 26, 2014

The bad hair salon experience

I went to the hair salon to redye my roots, just a simple touch-up. I usually go to this salon because my late grandma's friend works there. She's a family friend so my family and relatives all go to that salon to get their hair did.

Anyway, the  manager dyed my hair for me because our family friend was busy. I don't think the manager knew what she was doing because next thing I knew my roots were BLONDE! Like the top of my head is yellow but the rest of it is brown.

Also, I asked for a touch-up and she dyed my whole head -_-

I knew something was wrong since the customers stared at me weirdly. But my family friend saw it and she managed to fix it. It still looked pretty light but at lot better.


My hair after it is dyed and curled. Some crazy lady in the streets yelled at me saying my hair color isn't my natural hair color.


No comments:

Post a Comment