Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Anniversary~

Today is Colin and I's two year anniversary!

We first went to watch the movie, Get Hard; it was hilarious! It is one of the few movies that made me laugh that hard in the theater :')

We brought mad snacks with us and I also brought my cakes from Lady M lol. I had a feeling people were staring when I was eating it at the theater lmaoo

When the movie was over, it was around 9pm and we went to 99 Flavor Taste for dinner afterwards. We went to the location at Chinatown because their service is better than the one at 8 Avenue (the servers at that location kept staring at us, very rude -_-). 

I thought it would be extremely packed since it is always that way but it was fairly empty since it was 10pm when we got there.

We ordered a lot of meat; it was delicious as usual c: 




The dinner was really good and we were given two sticks of gym afterwards! The other location didn't give us anything -_-

I got home around 12am lol  :O
Well, that was our night! We've been through a lot during those two years but we made it! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment