Thursday, April 9, 2015

Catching up w my homegurl

I finally got to see Sam again after many weeks! We were just gonna chill and catch up with the things going on in our lives :p

My look for today!        Wearing my halter top with high-waisted jeans and my favorite jacket! The weather is a bit too cold for this outfit but fashion > weather right? ;)



We stopped by Russ & Daughters to try out their salmon bagel. It was on the list of recommended foods in NYC from Buzzfeed lol!
It was delicious but it was not worth $13. So expensive! :c
There were no seats for us to eat so we had our lunch at Starbucks~

After that, we went to Spot Dessert at St. Marks for some more food. The restaurant raised the price of the desserts from $8 to $9 per plate! 
Love Fondue
A pudding-like cake topped with hot fudge chocolate. The chocolate melts the cake forming it into a bowl. It is garnished with a scoop of raspberry sorbet and a scoop of strawberry ice cream as well as those pink meringue shown in the pic :p 

Matcha Tiramisu
It is simply green tea tiramisu. It is layered with lady-fingers at the bottom. This was Sam's dessert but she kept eating mine ;u;

I realized I had to sign some papers from my eye doctor so we walked to Chinatown afterwards. It was so cold! :(

While we were walking down Soho, two guys called after us saying that we dropped something. Turns out it was a ploy to talk to us. One guy talked to me and the other guy talked to Sam (like wtf). He said I was cute and I had a nice fashion sense. It was very awkward b/c I didn't know what to say like why r u hitting on me AND ALSO I HAD TO GO TO THE EYE DOCTOR AND THE CLINIC CLOSES IN LIKE TEN MINUTES. 
So after an awkward conversation, I told them I had to go to the doctor. He probably thought I was lying but nahh lol

Anyway, after the whole fiasco was over, Sam and I went back to Soho to do some window shopping. I bought a halter top from Forever21!

When the day was almost over, she came over to help me clean my room (lol my room is atrociously messy I can't get it clean w/o her) and for dinner :p

No comments:

Post a Comment