Friday, April 17, 2015

Fitness Update:

I started going to the gym by myself since Colin's been really busy with schoolwork. I always try to stay consistent with my workouts by going to the gym at least once a week and eating my calories. I'm already seeing improvement!

I went to the 24 Hour Fitness (was previously Bally's) at Bensonhurst. It was an okay gym except their glute machine was shitty and old. I had no idea how to use it b/c the label was yellow with the words faded rendering it a useless machine. No wonder no one used it lol

After my workout, I went to Hi-Tea. It was my spot back in high school. Everything looked the same (well they decorated the place a bit) and tasted the same. They still had the same staff.
I always order the same stuff. It's either Thai milk tea w/ aloe & lychee jelly or lychee flavored green tea w/ coffee jelly and lychee jelly. I usually order a pudding with chocolate sauce (only $1!) to go with it. A small drink and a pudding is only $3 ^_^

Post gym workout selfie!
I did legs at the gym and abs at home. 

Left: left side || Right: right side


Left: 2010 (~90lbs) | Right: 2015 (~120lbs)
My Tumblr post about this here.

I mainly work on legs now but I sometimes work out my upper body as well~
For once, I'm somewhat proud of my progress c:

No comments:

Post a Comment