Friday, April 10, 2015

My 19th Birthday~~~

I was really excited for this day because my eighteenth year was really shitty from day 1. So much stress from college, changes in my life leading to adulthood, personal issues and many other bad things :(

Although I was looking forward to it, I was not that excited. As I got older, birthdays are just another year for me haha~

Anyway, I spent the day with Colin. We met up in the evening since Colin had some schoolwork to finish.  Also, I had lunch with my parents earlier before they head to Paris for a marathon later in the afternoon. 

Birthday girl!
I bought the halter top yesterday at Forever21; Colin said I dressed so casual for birthday ;u;

We went to watch Insurgent in the theater. I didn't watch the first movie so it took me awhile to catch on but it was really good! The special effects were super realistic. I did want to watch the first movie but I never got to it :/

After that, we went to 99 Flavor Taste for hot pot. Because we didn't make a reservation, we had to wait two hours. We chilled on a bench outside a soccer field and watched people play soccer to make time go faster. 

Hot pot! We each got a bowl of soup.
It's Colin's first time trying it; he likes BBQ better since they cook the food for you :p
The servers we had last time recognized us lol! Well, it's only been around ten days since we last came here.
They gave me a lot of crab which made me very happy. I also b/c it was my birthday, I get to eat for free! :D

Since my parents left for Paris, Colin spend the night with me. It was very nice and this birthday was much better than my last one ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment