Friday, April 24, 2015

Another Fitness Update!

I've been starting to go to the gym more consistently now. I go twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays because those are the days I don't have class. Sometimes on Sundays, I go workout with Colin as well~

I go to 24 Hour Fitness and Blink. Colin's membership on Blink allows him to bring a person with him for free.  So I've been going to different branches of 24 Hour Fitness to see which one I like best.

What is so frustrating that none of the gyms have a good glute machine (if they even have) except Tilden in which they have two.
The glute machine at the Bensonhurst branch is so old, that the label is faded and yellow and I have no idea how to use it. It's probably why no one ever uses it and it's just left there at the back of the gym.
There are two glute machines at Sheepshead but they are both BROKEN. UGh.
There are no glute machines in the Kings Highway branch at all.

The Tilden branch  is the only one with two leg press machine and two glute machines. It is the gym I used to always go to but Flatbush is a bit far :T 

THE GLUTE MACHINE IS SO UNDERRATED!!


Anyway, most of the time the workouts at the gym aren't enough so I do some more lunges and ab workouts at home.
 My abs are starting to show! Trying to get my waist to be a bit smaller lol :p

No comments:

Post a Comment