Monday, May 11, 2015

"Unshrank" my fav dress!

My favorite dress from Forever21 shrank in the dryer last summer after wearing it once *cries* I was very heartbroken since I never wore it ever again (unless I wear leggings underneath sighh but it just wasn't the same)

So I looked up on Youtube on how to fix shrunk clothing and I did the thing!


With warm water and shampoo, I was able to stretch my dress out by at least three inches! #thanksyoutube

Before my dress shrunk so much, I could see my butt cheeks under it lol! And now it is halfway above my knees, the perfect length c:

I also never realized how much my booty grew because last summer, I could not see it at all lmao, I almost have my dream body ^_^ I'm wearing boy shorts underneath the dress. 

Here is the tutorial I used:

1 comment: