Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cup & Cup

No more lab on Wednesday~~ finally!

I met up with Courtney and Diana after my first class and then we went to Cup & Cup. This is the second time I've went to the cafe (entry on our first visit here). I've wanted to go there again for awhile but it closes after 4pm and it is another restaurant called Take 31 during that time as well as on weekends.
I got a latte and Diana got a red velvet latte (I think that's what it is called lol). Her drink always looks better than mine lol ;u;

I ordered pork udon and kimchi fries. The pork was mostly fat and the portions were small but it was still good. I love the kimchi fries the most. It had chopped pickles, kimchi and cheese topped on the fries. So addicting lol!



Love my lab group!

We had dessert at the Food Gallery afterwards. It's been awhile since I had froyo; I love mochi toppings :3

I had to head back to school afterwards *cries* but I had a really good time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment