Wednesday, January 14, 2015

☕ x ☕

After our trip to the Gagarian Gallery, we went to Cup & Cup for lunch. It was a cafe but instead of the servers going to your table to take your order, you have to go to the front and order there. They had a wide selection of foods so I just blindly placed my order.

Latte & Macchiato ♨ I wish I had the leaf design; it looked so elaborate. 
I checked other people's photos of their Cup & Cup drinks on instagram and they had such intricate designs such as a teddy bear or a snowman. I'm still fine with a heart but teddy bears are cute :[

My udon! I love how it is also in a cup; how cute! There are bonito flakes on top and the steam makes it seem like it is moving.

Very delicious! I even drank the soup. It totally warmed me up.

Diana got rice with pork and kimchi fries. The fries are so good! They aren't oily like the ones in fast food restaurants

We stayed for a really long time; I would definitely come back here ^_^

2 comments: