Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015!

Happy New Year everyone! 
I spent the first day of the year with Colin. This is my first time spending New Year's with a significant other c:

We were planning to go to Prospect Park to see fireworks with his friends. I met up with him first. It was so cold outside esp. since I had to wait for him outside his place for 15 minutes :( He couldn't find his camera asdfjk but it's okay I got my phone.

Group pic! We waited so long to take a photo at this spot. I wanted to take a pic of Colin and myself there too since I wanted a new profile pic for a long time but people were waiting.

I don't understand why people take so long for photos. Like how selfish how they get, spending five minutes taking the same pic when clearly there are several people waiting for their turn. For us, we just snapped two pics and left. So simple and quick!

Also, there was a couple who just went under the lights to make out. wtf??? Go pda somewhere else!

Maybe I need to take more psychology courses to explain the reasoning of a human's selfish actions but that shit got me mad tight  *is an impatient person*

We decided to go to the same spot when the fireworks is over but here were too many people so we had to take the pics in front of everyone else *sigh*
 
 
Oh yeah fireworks~ 
plus we were given free champagne and hot chocolate.


It was very cold outside by the way. My body wouldn't stop shivering and my teeth would stop clattering D:

Waiting for the train.

We went to Union Square afterwards to eat and use the bathroom. We headed home afterwards since i was like 3AM. I wanted to sleep over at Colin's place but my mom said no. Like I bet I'll be 30 years old and my mom will still not let me sleep over at people's houses goddamn.

The next morning, I went to my aunt's house to have a New Years dinner with everyone. We had linguini and meatloaf. It was aiight~

I wonder how this new year would be like. It's not starting very well. 2014 was shitty.

I'm making some goals along the way:
  • Work out more (please let me have a big butt this year!! >.<)
  • Study my hardest in school (please have at least 3.5 GPA!)
  • Clean my room at least once a week
  • Eat more and stop skipping meals because I'm too lazy to make food
That's all I have for now I guess. Last year my only resolution was to not take shit from anyone and I did accomplish that although it has turned me into a bitch but I don't really care. I realized that some people make it incredibly hard for you to be patient with them.

I feel like as I grow older, the new year does not hype me as much lol :d

No comments:

Post a Comment