Sunday, January 11, 2015

Makeup Haul

I received a bunch of new beauty products over the past few days and I am so satisfied with them!

Missha products from my mom's cousin! She always gives me beauty products I like. Last time, she gave me a limited edition Shu Uemura makeup bag, nail polish and lip gloss by the same brand. All the things she gives me are pink lol!

Anyway, I am digressing. The Sheer Fluid Blusher works really well. A little goes a long way. A dot sized amount can cover one side of the face. I put it on my cheekbones and it seems to highlight and lift that part of my face. It is not too pigmented which is good. It is a light pink tint.

The lip stick is like a pigmented chapstick. Unlike most lipsticks, it provides both moisture and color. Apply one coat for a sheer color or more to have a more vibrant color. It is also more long lasting than the other lip colors I use c:

This is the Crown Brush 88 Eyeshadow palette I got from Groupon for $10. For such a cheap price I did not expect it to be that great but I was very happy with it. There is an eclectic range of warm colors from navy blue to purple to brown.

The eyeshadow takes a few applications to have a vibrant color but that's good so the color won't come as too strong as I would like. I can just add more color if I need to. The thing I like most is that it doesn't fade or crease. Before using this palette, I used the one from Sephora. The color is suuupperrr pigmented but it then fades over time and it creases.

My makeup look with the new products I used!

 
Today, I purchased a face scrub called "Angels on Bare Skin" by LUSH. My friend, Sam let me try hers beforehand and it was great! I have terrible dry skin in the winter that it flakes like crazy especially after washing my face or putting on makeup. When I use this scrub, it exfoliates all the skin and leaves my face dead skin free and super soft (like angels on bare skin)!

A 0.25lb contain can last for six months since only a dime sized amount is needed. I got it for $15.75 which is worth the price ^_^

That's all the products for now; I was going to get a concealer but maybe I'll buy it tomorrow. I have to toss out my old concealers and foundation that I'm using because I think they are breaking me out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment