Monday, January 26, 2015

"The Biggest Blizzard of NYC's history"

...as Buzzfeed said lol

Apparently, NYC would be expected 30 inches of snow on Monday night. I doubted them but it suddenly snowed very heavily and the wind howled so loud that it whistled! The ground was quickly covered by a blanket of snow but it still wasn't that much.

My mom was going to buy us dinner before she came home from work since my dad, who works in the MTA had to work overtime in preparation of the snowstorm. However, it snowed so hard and so my aunt said that my brother and I could eat at her place instead (which was right next door).

Mom came home with macaroons!
 
Around $20 for a box, so expensive! They look so cute but they are really sweet!

rawr~


It is not visible in this photo but it is snowing heavily. There was twice as much snow when I woke up the next day! (Not 30 inches though :d)

jussss chillin~

No comments:

Post a Comment