Monday, January 19, 2015

Hair Update!

Although my hair was already short, I was still unsatisfied with it because it was long from the back and short in the front since I cut it myself (I could not reach the back lol). Also the layers were choppy because I randomly snipped random parts with just a pair of children's scissors lol!

I went to a hair salon called Hair Line because my mom had a groupon which offers a deep conditioning with Moroccan oil for only $27~

I look like an alien! LOL

I showed the hair stylist a few pictures of Kiko Mizuhara because her hair was what I craved for like two years ;3;
He did a pretty good job! The back is a lot shorter now and the front is longer; that way my face doesn't look too round~

Side view; my hair is so soft and shiny after the deep conditioning!

I am very pleased with the results; it turned many heads :3

No comments:

Post a Comment