Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Spot Dessert~

We went to Spot Dessert at St. Mark's after shopping around in SoHo. Topshop had this sale where some items are up to 75% off; I got a set of three necklaces for only $5! It was a tattoo, charm and mood stone choker pack; so obsessed with chokers lately :3

After shopping around, we went to Panya to try curry pan. It was my first time tasting it and it was pretty good! For dessert we went to Spot Dessert which was just around the corner:

I forgot what this dessert is called but it has a cake and a scoop of ice cream with a sprinkle of walnuts in it. 


I ordered the dessert called The Harvest. The "soil" is Oreo crumbs. The sides are raspberry sorbet and fruit. There is also milk tea to pour into the pot as if I were watering a plant! 

Under the "soil", there are cakes which I think are lady fingers mixed with whipped cream and fruit. I really liked this dessert! c:




2 comments: