Saturday, December 27, 2014

Poconos [DAY 2]

On the second day of our trip, we went to Camelback Ski Resort. Since I did not ski, I watched everyone's stuff. Sam, our bro and her dad went skiing while our moms went snow tubing.

Sam being aesthetic with a pack of m&ms. They are normal m&ms; it's just different packaging. 
Peep that man in the back. He kept staring at me OD

Our moms went snow tubing which was a few miles away from the ski area. However, the line was too long so they came back with glazed waffles! 

It was really good esp. delicious since I was super hungry.

I ended up waiting for like six hours. I brought my 3DS to play pokemon but then I ended up taking a nap. I caught two legendary pokemon though! Well, Sam managed to catch a Laquaza with just an ultra ball which is near impossible and I caught a Deoxys with a master ball.

Finally, everyone came back from skiing and we went to an Italian restaurant (I forgot the name) for dinner.

I ordered a penne alla vodka. It was delicious; I finished it in minutes.

I quickly got hungry again later that night :((


Sam ordered a pizza. I forgot what it was called since it had a long as name but it had spinach and bacon toppings. It was pretty good; I never tried pizza with spinach before.

What a strange looking fork lol! I wonder what food it is used for.

Back in the room! Sporting my bun again :3

ootd: top from Uniqlo; it's a gift from mom
jeans from H&M
 
 I had a terrible sleep that night. My mom is the LOUDEST snorer and Sam took most of the bed. The heater was loud and so was the bathroom. The people next door won't shut up. 
Like I was so frustrated. I woke up at 3am, then 5am...UGH. 
I can only sleep in complete silence and darkness. Like even the smallest of sounds such as a ticking of a clock can make me stay up the entire night.

Anyway, I woke up like a bitch in the morning since I barely slept and had a bad dream when I did. We went to the outlet again since our bros and Sam's dad didn't go there yet. I got a pair of Adidas and eight panties from Aerie (it was 8 for $26.50 plus 20% off and also I got a free tote that's worth $25! :D)

Adidas Samoa

After shopping, we stopped at a McDonald's and then headed back to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment