Monday, December 22, 2014

I'M BACK (For real this time)

My first semester of college is a lot tougher than I thought it would be.  I know I keep saying I'll post every day or every week but I don't have the time or energy to do so.
I come home too exhausted to blog or do anything. I haven't even been at the gym in awhile too. Gotta step my game up!

BUT I'M DONEEE!

I finished alllll my finals. I feel so free and relieved. I got some grades back too. I can't believe I got a 67 on my math final, I thought I did pretty well on it lol

I'm pretty cool with a 77 on my chem final though since the exam had a hundred questions. However, I'm worried for that class because I need at least a B in all my prerequisite classes in order to advance to the next chem course :/

I took my psychology final today, my last final oh lawdd. It was pretty light. Sixty percent of the exam was on the last two chapters and the rest was cumulative. Thank goodness because I only studied those two chapters and barely reviewed the rest.



I finished in like thirty minutes but spent the next thirty checking my work. I really want to do well in this class! Imagine I fail though :(


I learned how to make a bun with my short hair! After looking through dozens of hair tutorials on Youtube, I found the one. It's super quick and easy! This will be my go-to hairstyle on special occasion and on days where my hair is not on point :)

Here is the tutorial:

Also, I'm posting older journal entries.  Some may be published between the entries I've already posted weeks before because I set the date on the posts so keep on scrolling~!

& thank you to those who still keep checking this blog! It means a lot <3

No comments:

Post a Comment