Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

 
I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas for the first time. It was a good movie except for the fact that Netflix kept buffering and lagging halfway through the movie :/

 At 7:30pm, I had dinner w the fam at my fav Chinese restaurant. We got mad expensive dishes that we eat like once in a blue moon :3

 I love Peking Duck bruh

For dessert, we had sao bao and red bean soup. The bun looks like a butt lol

Anyway, we sat for like three hours in the restaurant. It didn't even seem like it! We waited for my aunt and my baby cousins to comeat 9pm so we ate appetizers before that but damn we sat as long as we would've sat on the way to Pennsylvania lmaoo. We left at like 10pm though.

After that, we had cake at my Aunt's house since it was also my grandpa's 80th birthday. Then we took a family photo with everyone in it. One person would set the camera on timer while we all gathered in the living room and the camera would take the pic. We used to do this every Christmas until my grandma died six years ago. This is the first time since then and it was nice to feel that close family vibe again :)

It was around 12am by that time- Christmas! I got my presents yo
I'm pretty satisfied with what I got since I didn't ask for much (or rather I didn't give anyone a wishlist lol)

 It was really nice spending time with all my relatives because there's always this fulling feeling of family since I never really experienced it with my own family. Anyway, it was a good day~

No comments:

Post a Comment