Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas with my love :)

I spent Christmas day with Colin!

Simple eye makeup but my brows weren't strong that day :/

My 'do


Dressed up for the occasion plus a booty pic ;)
Colin bought me this dress last year! The dress and the cardigan is from Forever21

Colin got me a watch for Christmas. I loved it; I finally have a watch! My present for him is nowhere as good as his (a sweater and a pair of socks lol) but he said he liked it so :/   


 
 
We watched The Interview on Youtube for $5.99. 

It was racist but so hilarious! Even Colin laughed and he rarely laughs at comedy movies. 

I can't believe this movie got a 9.0/10 rating on IMDb though (probably because of the controversy lmao).





Afterwards, we went to Dallas BBQ for dinner. It just opened at the junction like last month and we've been planning to try that place out for awhile. It's kinda weird how I've been in the area for like five years and so many things around me have changed (new bus stops, new stores, new restaurants, etc).  *cough* gentrification

  I thought it would be extremely crowded and we would have to wait like 30 minutes for seating but we got seated immediately.

We ordered pina coladas for drinks! Colin got mango flavored and I got peach. The server didn't ask us for ID since the drinks have champagne in it (phew lol)

My drink was good except it had more alcohol than Colin's lol. I couldn't really taste the peach :d


I gave him my cherries because I dislike and is allergic to them (well dark cherries though idk about red ones)

 Our meal! He got steak and shrimp. I got chicken with honey sauce and corn bread. The sauce was a bit too sweet but I managed to finish most of the meal (which I normally don't lolol)

peep that french fry on my plate lmao

Since it was Christmas, they gave us complementary pumpkin spice mini cupcakes! Idk why pumpkin spice = winter like almost all the food related to cold weather is pumpkin spice like chilll~~~


And that concludes our holiday! Merry Christmas ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment