Tuesday, December 16, 2014

☠ FINALS WEEK ☠

I have been studying like I have ever before. I have been slacking in college and continuing my high school habits and it took me until now to finally step up my game. I like to take selfies in-between my studying c:

I've been staying in the library after my classes until it gets dark. I don't understand why people talk in the library. The sign say SILENT STUDY. Are they silent? No. Are they studying? Nah    I stay until it almost closes. On Fridays on a normal week, it closes at 6 pm. I thought I could stay longer since no one said anything but then I got kicked out at like 7 pm like damn chill tryna get my education bruh
I had to relocate three times in the library because the environment was too loud. Why the hell do people talk so damn much? I got fed up so I texted the staff a complaint. When someone went to go check, the people coincidentally shut up -_- I moved to the first basement which is totally quiet. I got some studying done.

Had a cute dinner and dessert in Korea Town before a night of studying with my friend, Diana! Chocolate lava cake with green tea and omelette rice ^_^

The second basement of our school's library was closed for renovation and now it's finished! The floor is mostly filled with books. They have new book shelves. There is a turnstile where you turn it to move the book cases. It saves so much space!

Random photo of my jeans. My new phone's camera has such good quality *o*

I studied at the library until 9pm that day...TO GET A 77 ON THE CHEM FINAL /cries 
nah it's cool it's cool

No comments:

Post a Comment