Sunday, November 30, 2014

Reunion!

Finally met some of my high school buddies on Thanksgiving Break! 

A lot of people were invited but only two people from my high school came. I thought I would meet my close friends again but my son, Michael brought his international friends from his school along. They were very nice!

Selfie before heading out; everything on fleek

It was also my late grandmother's birthday so I went to visit her first.

Waiting for mom to come back with some hot tea from Dunkin' Donuts

Geese crossing!

They left their droppings everywhere, including on the graves of other people D:



 My first successful panorama!
Afterwards I met up with the squad. Normally, I'm always late to Mike's plans but this time I was thirty minutes early. I ended up waiting for them for an hour because they got off at the wrong station or something lol

I saw other people back in my high school at the station too. I was about to wave hi to them but they didn't recognize me T__T

Mike didn't recognize me too. He walked past me (which I didn't notice) and he had to call me to find me lol

We went to Picnic Garden for korean BBQ. It's sooo good especially this meat. I don't know if it's beef or pork but the seasoning is amazing =p="

We had a lot of catching up and I learned that people we knew changed so much in college. Like they're partying and having fun, and I'm like in the city still... feels like I'm missing out ya know :L I still like NYC though
I left after the lunch because I had my research paper to finish. Gotta make a stop at Vivi's though!

Thinking now, I changed a lot too. I mean, I didn't party but I feel a different way. Life feels different. There are different vibes since I started college.

It feels like I'm grown even though I was 17 just six months ago. I learned to do things myself and I became a lot less awkward and shy compared to high school. I'm being treated like an adult but I had to ask to use the bathroom at school just four months back.

I really want to see my high school friends again. I used to hate high school because of the people there. But now I miss it because the commute was so short, the work was so easy, I barely had to study and I made some of the best people there :c

No comments:

Post a Comment