Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hair change!

All split ends chopped off! I did not expect to have my hair cut this short this soon (I was planning to grow it out) but I simply couldn't take my permed and damaged hair anymore *o*


I did not have an image of how I want my hair to be like so I just told the hair stylist to cut it short. She cut it with short layers (idk why Chinese barbers do that. It looks like a mullet but I know it's the style in China and other East Asian countries; it's so fobby and I'm not into that hype anymore :L).

I wasn't content with those short layers so I took a pair of hair cutting scissors I had at home and snipped it to my liking. I cut my fingers by accident though because hand-eye coordination is difficult in the mirror (didn't know I cut myself until there was blood on the napkin when I wiped the sink and realized it was from me :c).

In the end, I wanted my hair to be like Kiko Mizuhara's since I wanted her hair for a very long time. She is sooo beautiful, like omg I love her <3

I was frustrated that the hair on my right side always flips outward instead of inward so I cut it shorter. I kinda wished I didn't do that but it didn't make much of a difference. I use children's scissors to cut my hair now. It's so much better LOL

I received a lot of compliments on my hair. People said I look better with short hair. I'm so happy! My dad and bro didn't say anything about my hair though :(((

I feel so free with my short hair like I rarely ever have to comb it now. So little maintainance! 

2 comments: