Monday, November 24, 2014

Brunch!

Chilled w my friend, Diana since our chemistry prof decided to dip within the first ten minutes of lecture. 

He said he wasn't feeling too well and all of a sudden he's like, "I can't do this", packed his things and literally ended a lecture of 700 people just like that). Is he even allowed to do this lol Anyway he's a terrible professor anyway..

I busted my ass coming to the lecture (I was late) and I told myself I'll actually pay attention in class so I whipped out my kindle with my textbook on it. When I was flipping through the pages, the prof decided to dip -_-

We went to Chinatown to go to this Thai restaurant but it was not opened yet since it was still early. I took her to a HK Cafe called Cha Chan Tang (literally cafe in Cantonese lol)


Since it was early, we received the breakfast menu. There weren't a lot of choices of food to select and worse yet they ran out of everything except for noodles and congee lol. So basically there was only one choice.

We asked for the lunch menu but we had to wait until it was 11:30 (it was like 11:20am that time). My friend was kinda annoyed LOL D:

We got our food eventually. I forgot to take a pic of the food cus I was hungry lmao

Afterwards, we just walked around Chinatown since my next lecture wasn't until 2:45pm~



No comments:

Post a Comment