Saturday, May 30, 2015

✮ Naruto Ramen ✮

I went to have lunch with mom at Naruto Ramen. The last time I went to eat there was during the winter. I remember it was very cold outside and that the place was so crowded we had to wait for awhile for seats.

But this time, the weather was very warm and the restaurant was rather empty!

Takoyaki for appetizers. 
I'm not a huge fan of octopus and mayonnaise but this was very delicious! I love the taste of the batter after it's fried, and the outside of the takoyaki has a very savory taste. There is also no strong taste of the octopus; rather, I couldn't even taste it at all. I also love the bonito flakes; they're a bit sour but that's their taste lol


My ramen is called "Naruto Ramen" lol
 It's called that maybe because that's the ramen Naruto eats in the anime :p

My Mom got another type of ramen. It's mostly veggies.

The portions looks very small but there is actually a lot of food. I couldn't finish it and my mom had to finish it for me lol
The ramen was good but it was a little bit salty, especially the meat but I think it's supposed to taste that way.
I decided to save the seaweed for last so I put it aside in the bowl and I just realized I forgot to eat it lol! It probably sank to the bottom of the bowl, drenched in the soup.

 Anyway, the food in general is pretty good. It's funny how the restaurant makes authentic Japanese food but none of the workers are Japanese or East Asian. That's NYC for you!

1 comment: