Tuesday, March 26, 2013

♣:- 3.26.13 -:♣

Yesterday, Colin and I went to the city to shop!
We took the 2 train to go to Goodwill since he never went thrifting before, but the friggin’ train was delayed. We had to stay in the train for about an hour.
After that, we got lost ahsdjaldkjh but we finally found it! I went to thatGoodwill before and there was a much simpler route to it ugh =p=;;
Anyway, Colin found a blazer for $30. It was originally from Armani Exchangeso it must have costed $200 or something lool
He found me this tan blazer so I bought it. It was only $13 I think. ^0^
Afterwards, we went to Chipotle. ♪
image
(Never adding black beans again! It tastes sooo good but when I have black beans in my burrito bowl, I could never finish it :C)
We went to walk around Soho afterwards. Mann, I need to go back toForever21 and Uniqlo :C So many cute clothes!
It was getting dark so we decided to go to Times Square to just sit and relax.
image
(beautiful.)
image
(Colin and I! He actually didn’t want me to post this photo cus the quality was bad but I like it so I’m posting it :b)
image
(My eye makeup and hair looked okei that day, thank goodness *cries*)
image
(Ok, I know that someone will say something about this. We wanted to take a really good picture together since this is the first time we actually hung out. Therefore, I asked someone to take a picture for us. Colin wanted us to hold hands and I was cool with it.)
After that, we started to get cold so we went to McDonald’s to sit. We got Starbucks afterwards. I ordered two green tea lattes. My favorite drink! ♥
image
(Someone finally spelled my name correctly! I should start tipping them whenever they do lolol)
It was getting really late so we decided to go home. I had a lot of fun. I was worried that I would bore the hell out of him but he said he had fun too (I can’t trust anything he says though haha ;b)

No comments:

Post a Comment