Sunday, March 24, 2013

To go so far for shopping… (3.24.13)

Yesterday, I went to go shopping with Sam at Tanger Outlets in Riverhead, New York (which is in Long Island).
image
(egg-cited for shopping! lol not really, I was so sleepy lol :c)
We were supposed to take this bus that was scheduled for 9:30am but we missed it because someone was apparently late! *cough* lol jk ♥
The next bus was to arrive at 12pm so we stayed at this amazing cafe.
image
A cafe designed to look like a greenhouse! It has real trees growing inside along with birds chirping and flying around. The interior is absolutely impeccable!
image
(The best photo I took of the birds. They kept flying around! :C)
image
(Obika Mozarella bar. It has cute guys working there so check it out you guyzzzz~ [reblog])
image
(Peanut cookie and hot chocolate~)
We finally walked back to the bus stop where there was a bus waiting for us.
image
(It is a coach bus but it is like a regular MTA bus. It has bus stops just like a regular bus.)
The bus was so clean. It had leather seats with a lot of space for feet. It also has wifi and an outlet ahsjkalkdh. I love it ^u^
image
(yeeee boiiii~)
image
(Going through the tunnel~~~)
After an hour and half, we’re here!
image
(Tanger Outlets. [source])
The outlets wasn’t that great honestly. They were mostly designer brand stores so everything cost like $284924.
The sales were pretty good though! I got a pair of black pants from Charlotte Rouse for $15. It’s sheer except for the part on the crotch lolol I can’t wait to wear it ;u;
After a few hours of shopping, we headed back. We were pooped :c
image
image
(sleepy pig~ ♥)
We finally arrived back in New York City. I was soo hungry =p=;; We went to this Chinese & Japanese restaurant for dinner.
image
(Appetizer! It’s wonton mixed with spicy peanut sauce. It’s soo good C:)
image
(My bento box! I couldn’t finish it in the end u__u)
image
(Everyone’s food! They all looked so good ^u^)
When we were finished eating, it was already night time. City life is so beautiful at night!
image
(Bloomingdale’s during the day.)
image
image
(Bloomingdale’s at night~)
I got home really late. I was so exhausted, I fell asleep on the subway ughajdlfjh.
But the day wasn’t bad! I kinda enjoyed it C:

No comments:

Post a Comment