Friday, March 29, 2013

♣:- (3.29.13) -:♣

Yesterday, Colin and I went to the city again! We decided to go to Union Square to hang out. We chilled in the park for awhile and then we went to my beloved store: Forever21 ashjdkaldh ♥
I have been looking for a pair of sunglasses for a really long time since I finally wear contacts. I found a pair of black circle sunglasses (that made me look like a bug LOL) and a pair of white cat-eye ones. They’re so cute, I bought both of them! ^0^)/ ♪~
image
(First pair of sunglasses evarr~ ^0^)
I also bought a straw summer hat since Colin suggested me to wear one with sunglasses. I never worn a hat like that before and I think I look pretty cute in it ;u; 
Anyway, we wanted to go to a park so we went to Central Park which is the perfect place to just chill and relax. 
But we went to eat at Joe’s Shanghai first since we were hungry. The food was delicious but there was this huge confusion with our order and UGHH AHSJDLAKDJH I don’t want to talk about it but at least we got free mochi (-__-;;)image
(Soup dumplings~!)
After that, we walked to Central Park. It was pretty chilly, I only wore two cardigans and a sheer tank top ahsdjkh NOT SMART. NOT SMART AT ALL ;n;
We walked for awhile until there were less and less people. The scenery was so amazing!
image
At that spot, Colin asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes (o^▽^o)ノ゚ asdhajsdlkjh I don’t have any words to describe it but ahsjkdkljh
We then continued walking until we saw this enormous lake.
image
(Unfortunately, the photo does not capture the beauty of the scenery, but the lake was reflecting the sunlight and the sky was so blue… so breath taking!)
image
(My new hat! We asked several people to take photos for us. All of them were so kind ;u;)
image
We just sat on a bench and quietly watched the lake together. It was so relaxing and peaceful. I loved it. It would have been perfect IF IT WASN’T SO FRIGGIN’ WINDY UGH. 
image
(Filtered by Colin; he wanted me to put this on my blog ;u;)
We walked around the park again. The scenery around the park is impeccable!
image
(He picked me up and went uphill and up these stairs to this little hut…thing LOL. He’s so strong ;u; We sat for awhile, it was so windy though :C)
When the weather was too cold for us to handle, we decided to walk back and go to 34th st to Macy’s.
image
(Macy’s flower show! Each of their window’s are adorned with a decor of color flowers.)
After that, we headed back home. He dropped me off at my train stop and yeeahh, that was our eventful day! I had a lot of fun ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment