Friday, March 15, 2013

♣:- March 15, 2013 -:♣

Yesterday was the most eventful day I have had in an extremely long time~
I had a half day at school and I was itching to cut class since I haven’t since the semester started so my friend, Colin and I left after the first period. 
We went to Target to look at toys, movies, books, etc.Then we went to McDonald’s where I tried my first McGriddle. It was so good! It’s like sweet yet salty at the same time. ^0^)/
After that, I met up with Sam for a shopping date! I was rather late since I talked to Colin for too long and I lost track of time.
image
(Just missed the train *whips out phone and camerawhores*)
I met up with Sam and we took the train to 23rd st to go thrifting! We went to Salvation Army and Goodwill. I found an olive cropped jacket originally from Uniqlo for only $7. I’m in love ♥
Sam bought several men’s graphic tees so she could cut them up into a crop top. All the clothes were so cheap ;u;
After that, we walked to Union Square at McDonald’s.
image
I’ve never been to a McDonald’s twice in a day LOL
image
(Sam! She ordered the meal and I paid for it since I felt bad for being late.)
We went to Burlington’s afterwards and we bought makeup since it was sold at a really cheap prince. And after that, we went to Forever21.
I finally found a pair of tattoo tights! I’m so happy ;u; I couldn’t find this pair of harem pants I wanted for a really long time though.
We walked to Soho to Urban Outfitters so I can buy my first pair of sunglasses. Sighh my face shape is so weird, none of the sunglasses looked good on me :C
We went to another Forever21 hoping to find the harem pants I wanted but sadly I had no luck finding it :C But I did find a really cute ring!
I also wanted a pair of creepers so I went to Necessary clothing to check it out.
image
(My gurlliee and I.)
Sam and I were exhausted after walking so much so I went to her house. We were going to make a haul video afterwards but we didn’t have time. LOL it was more because I couldn’t be serious in the video! =w=;;
image
(@ Sam’s house Chillin with my cocoa pebbles; LOL I have got to stop taking pictures of myself ugh.)
But yeah, yesterday was pretty great! \(@^u^@)/ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment