Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First time buying underwear in Victoria's Secret

I got a Victoria Secret offer on Wrapp which was $10 off a $30 purchase so I went to the store today (alone lol...) and grabbed three thongs since it was 3 for $33.

So. Awkward...

I really disliked it when the staff talk to me especially when I'm shopping for underwear for the first time:

Staff: Hi! How are you? :)
Me: 
Me: *clutches thongs in hands* 
Me: I'm doing....well. 
Me: 
Me: *quickly walks away with thongs* 
Staff: :)

Ughh anyway...I got them for $23 cus of the deal and they were really cute like wow
I posted it on instagram hoping to share it on Tumblr but for some reason instagram linked my Facebook account without my knowledge and basically I think everyone saw it so embarrassing

Good thing it's only cute underwear

but still

UGHH it was there for a good five minutes..

I deactivated my account because that's what I do when I accidentally do stupid shit on Facebook. 

This is as embarrassing as liking this Facebook page with an embarrassing title.. 

*10 minutes later*

It's not that embarrassing anymore lol, I mean it's just cute underwear. I could've shared something a lot worse like my SAT scores lol jk 

No comments:

Post a Comment