Friday, October 25, 2013

Gravity

Half-day at school today! I only went to the first two periods of class and then went to meet Colin.

We watched a French comedy-drama film, The Intouchables, which was about a rich quadriplegic who hires a man from the projects to be his caretaker.

It's based on a true story and it was really funny!

Then we went to get some food. I ate a turkey burger and ranch fries. You gotta try ranch w/ fries! They are soo good; but they taste better if they're sweet potato fries :b

We watched The Office while we ate. It was pretty funny but it was also fucked up lolol.

We fell asleep in the middle of watching it. We were planning to go watch Gravity in the theaters too but we were too tired to go.

We missed the 4pm one, then the 6pm one so we were gonna watch the movie at 7:25.

I'm so tired :c I wear less makeup now and I pushed my bangs to the side. I did not take this photo.

We were late to the movies lol. We managed to catch the bus in time though. We expected the theaters to be crowded since it's Friday night but it was fairly empty.

When we got to the theater, the movie was just about to start. Also, the theater was pretty empty!


It was an IMAX 3D movie; fairly expensive $20 but I really enjoyed it. The special effects were really good. Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actors ^u^

From IMDb: this movie has a metascore of 96/100! It was 97/100 when I checked yesterday lol :T

No comments:

Post a Comment