Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Haven't updated in awhile!

I check Blogger everyday but I honestly just don't have anything to post.

I had a facial appointment yesterday after school. My skin is getting worse and I'm sick of everyone pointing it out (as if I didn't know you fuckers lol jk☻)

As the woman looked at my face, she's like "Wahh you have so many pimples!" She asks if I clean my skin and whatnot. Like does she think I don't take care of it? My personal hygiene is probably better than the average person because of my skin JFC. 

It was physically and mentally painful. As gross as this sounds, she popped all my breakouts and it hurts like a bitch. While this was going on, I realized how bad my skin was. And I felt really ugly :c

After three hours of pain and agony, I finally had super baby-butt soft skin! My face is inflamed but in a week, everything will calm down.

During the entire time, I was told how bad my skin was. When I left the room, all the staff stared at my face. When I walked to the train station, I felt so many eyes on me. When I was on the train, I can feel people staring at me. When I look at them back, they avert their eyes. Am I a monster? 

For the past months, I looked like Dr. Marcoh from Fullmetal Alchemist.

When can I be pretty? I avoid eye contact when I talk or walk. I don't feel like talking to anyone in general. I always cover part of my face with my hands and hair hoping to hide it but obviously it doesn't help. 

People who point out others' flaws such as their weight, acne, scars, etc should shut up and think for a moment. They should think how other people have feelings and they should stop being so shameless or unabashed. Doesn't matter how close you are to that person, you don't point out these things because 400% of the them, they probably know already.

So shut up. 

(Un)fortunately, I'm immune to whatever people say about me so I no longer gave a shit ever since last week. 

Well, my skin is a lot softer and clearer now. My forehead is pretty clear that I don't need bangs anymore. 

Also, I didn't wear as much makeup today... saying good bye to heavy eyeliner & red lipstick! 

PS: I cracked my phone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment