Friday, October 4, 2013

I'm very tired right now...

School was so boring. Well actually, it was okay. At least I didn't sleep during class today!

I was late to my first class but was not marked late. Although I bsed my work on the board, the teacher accepted it and marked it correct. I was the only one who did the work "correctly" on the board lool

In my second class, we watched a documentary for the whole period. It was so boring but it was better than group work.


Shameless camerawhoring lol!


The documentary was very boring ok

In my third period class (Forensics), we watched the first episode of season two of Sherlock. I AM SHERLOCKED ♥ ♥

During lunch, I handed in my recommendations. I had a fine for something I didn't do but I cleared it up! 

In my fifth period class, I doodled the entire time. Very boring.

In my sixth period class, we had a game and it was also considered a quiz. The class was divided into three teams. First place winner gets a 95, second place gets an 85, and third place gets a 75. And guess who got the 95?

MEE! (thanks to all the smart people in my group c:)

I cut gym like jeez it's the class I dread the most.

I bought halal food before meeting up with Colin since I haven't tried it in a year.

IT'S SOOO GOOD *0* ♥

Anyway, we watched the last episode of SnK (which was so fucking intense) and Naruto while we ate. 

Colin being the typical boyfriend that games while his girl watches ;3;

We went to Downtown Brooklyn afterwards. Colin had to get his ID and I wanted to go to H&M to use my offer from Wrapp. 

We ate at Shake Shack beforehand. The place was freezing like we rushed to eat our food so we could leave :c

After finishing Colin's business, we went to H&M. I took a really long time deciding what to buy but I got a periwinkle wool sweater and an olive sweater for only $19 thanks to Wrapp and their sale ^w^

My Wrapp offer didn't work because I had no service which was needed (stupid 3G) but the cashier accepted it anyway since I had proof of the offer.

Since my offer was basically unused, I can use it again. WHADDUP

But yeah, we went home afterwards. I feel so exhausted and I have my SAT test tomorrow :/

I wonder if they'll accept my admission ticket because I got water on it and I realized my ID picture doesn't follow the rules..

*Sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Hello and wow, you can watch Sherlock in Forensic class? *O* Jelly me~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah on Fridays! It's such an easy class lolol Sherlock is the best! ^0^)/ ♥

      Delete
  2. Omg I love Halal food *V* I go to the carts at Union 14 st because they also give the bread and free soda along with it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Halal food too! ^u^ The carts in Manhattan are the best! They give a lot more than the ones in Brooklyn :O

      Delete