Sunday, September 29, 2013

♦:- Chillin at Mitsuwa -:♦

It was Colin and I's six months of dating. I wanted to take him to Mitsuwa Marketplace since I normally had a great time there and the food is amazing. 

However, things did not turn out the way I planned it to be :/

  • We planned to take the 10:15 shuttle bus there but Colin arrived late and we missed the bus.
  • When we got to Port Authority Bus Terminal, we went to our bus gate. I asked the woman if it was the start of the line and she said yes. So Colin and I went to the other end of the line in which the man told us this was actually the start of the line. We had to walk all the way back to the other end and there were more people. So embarrassing! When the bus finally arrived after ten minutes of waiting (it comes every 30 minutes), there was not enough seats for us when we were about to get on. Stupid woman lahh...
  • The bus was small but it was all right. The trip from NYC to Edgewater was 15 minutes. When we arrived, there was a HUGE line of people waiting to get into Mitsuwa.
  • Colin and I went to the outlet near the marketplace and got some Starbucks. I ordered a salted caramel hot chocolate!Who knew putting salt in it tastes so good *0* We just chatted for a really long time while we waited for the marketplace to cool down.
  • We went back to the marketplace. The line was gone but it was still so crowded inside. Colin felt awkward because there were a lot of Asians and he felt like everyone was staring at him.
  • We couldn't find seats at the food court so we went to buy some riceballs and we ate at the bay.
We got three riceballs. I forgot what the fillings were though because I was so hungry. I saved my stomach for the ramen but there was an extremely long line ;n;
  • We talked more while we sat on the edge of the bay. I guess we sat for a long time because I caught a cold afterwards.
  • Later, we took the bus home. Colin was busy typing up his English essay on his phone. I felt like he didn't even want to go and I just dragged him with me.
I enjoyed spending time with my mann but it wasn't that fun to be honest :/ We barely did anything. We could have went to a Japanese restaurant in Manhattan instead. That would've been much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment