Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tired as fuck~

I filtered this picture horribly lol~ Anyway, I'm wearing a striped shoulder cut-off shirt from Forever21 underneath my boyfriend blazer which is from Uniqlo. I wore a lot of rings and threw on a scarf as my accessories~

Today was really boring and this week is so long. I have to go to some stupid college fair later. It's stupid because I'm not even going to pay attention there anyway and I'm not interested into any SUNY's.

I want to wash my makeup off and take a nap BUT NOOO I can't I gotta go to fucking Manhattan to attend the fair. I hate applying for colleges; so fucking complicated and dumb. Fuck you College Board and every one who organized and planned the application process.
I'm grumpy because I'm tired as fuck. I wake up 5:30am everyday and I come home wanting to rest. I have so much shit to do right now as well.

Fucking college fairs, my parents just go so they can be "good parents". If they don't my aunts will scold them for not caring.

/rant over tired as fuck want to pass out bye. 

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

Just got back home

So fucking exhausted. The fair was a waste of time. I don't even have time to nap because I have so much shit to do and study for.

No comments:

Post a Comment