Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mad hot out today ;A;

~Outfit of the Day~

  • It's my last year in high school so I don't really care what to wear anymore lol. I love rompers because it's so convenient. No need to worry about what to match with this or that; just throw on a cardigan if it gets chilly~ c:

It's 95 degrees today. School was disgustingly hot; my non-existent boobs were sweating. ughhh

The day felt so long but after school I went to Target with my friend, Connie because she had to buy something. She treated me an aloe drink since it was hot outside and I was broke ;3;

While I was waiting for the bus home, this guy randomly asked me if I was a freshman at the college near my school. I told him I'm a senior in my high school and he asked if I wanted to go swimming with his six friends at the college pool. 

"Are you done with your classes?"
"Yeahh I'm done for the day."
"You should come with my friends to go swimming at the college pool"
"I have stuff to do after this haha~"
"It's gonna be fun"
"Sorry I have a dinner tonight."
"It's gonna be at five."
"Oh well my dinner is at six so yeah haha"

Ok the conversation didn't go exactly like that but fuck I'm a terrible liar lah. HE'S SO PERSISTENT. Anyway, he kept asking and persuading me to come like I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU MANN. CHILL SONN. In the end, I bluntly passed. 

He then asked me what stop I was getting off on (wtf don't follow me home plz). And I made small talk with him so it wouldn't be awkward. Finally, the bus came and I stayed in the front of the bus so I wouldn't have to talk to him 

Oh! Here's a video I recorded this morning at like 6am with my bum ass hair and my bum ass face because I was tired and sick of school already even though it's only the 3rd day lol.



2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHA! It was so funny though XD that guy asked you out, so pretty that people want you to be in the pool party! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww stahp it youu~ ;3; ♥
      it was kinda weird though but he's pretty brave to ask a stranger out and expecting her to say yes lolol

      Delete