Monday, September 23, 2013

Beauty is pain; fashion before weather!

I wore the sweater from Pinegrove Ranch today. I matched it with black opaque tights and my black oxford heels. My feet are hurting a lot now ;3;

First period: I arrived to class at 7:10am to see a substitute teacher. I chatted with my friends during the period so it wasn't that bad. Whenever I arrive to class on time, the teacher is absent. When I am late, the teacher is here -_-

Second period: Group work. I h9 group work but my group talked about Lana del Rey so it wasn't that bad.

Third period: I learned about fingerprints in Forensics. I love that class *3*

Lunch: Boring as usual~ Just sat in the library with my budsz.

Fifth period: English class is probably the most tedious class ever. Macbeth is an interesting book but my teacher makes it seem so boring. Sighh I have so much homework in that class...

Sixth period: Government teacher was absent.

Seventh period: Ran 20 laps in gym for the pacer. Fucking exhausted lol!

After that I went to Colin's place to watch SnK. New episodes come out on Saturdays but I tell him to wait so we can watch it together :b 

We ordered pizza and cheesy bread via online order/ delivery and we ate while we watched the episode. OMGG IT'S SO INTENSE! I still love Annie though; she's a sick character ;3; ♥

We took a nap afterwards. Colin snores so loud and he's such a deep sleeper lol! I woke up a few minutes before him and he didn't even wake up when I was brushing my hand through his hair. After awhile I got bored so I blew on his face to wake him up :b

My feet started to hurt when I got home. I tried extremely hard not to limp; it's doesn't look cute when girls limp in heels. I managed to make it home and now my feet hurts like shit.

Beauty is pain, beauty is pain....

No comments:

Post a Comment