Saturday, September 7, 2013

♣:- Governor's Island and really good food -:♣

Today I went to Governor's Island with my high school buddies. I first met up with Steven so we can go together to meet the group. 


This bum ass h0ee lah. He said we were supposed to meet the group by 10:30 when the time was actually 10:00am =A=;;

Camerawhoring on the train! kawaii af right ;3; lol not rly

We met up with everyone (who were pretty pissed cus we were late not my fault lah). We took the ferry to the island. So pretty! ^u^

When we arrived on the island, we settled down to have a picnic. I didn't eat much because I wasn't feeling well in the morning. 
You can see Manhattan, Brooklyn and New Jersey at the same time on the island. It's pretty amazing :b

I played volleyball with them for awhile. Mann, I really suck lah but it was fun!
 
After a few hours, I had to leave to go to the doctor's. 

(I quickly went on the balcony to record this before the tourists took over that spot lol)
(On the ferry; I fell asleep and when I woke up the boat was empty ;A;)

I spent probably three hours waiting in the doctor's office. When I got out, I was starving. I haven't eaten anything else besides chips and cookies ;n;

I had dinner at a Chinese restaurant called XO Taste. The food was extremely delicious!

Hong Kong style milk tea~

I never had a thing for salads but this one tastes impeccable!
The entrees; sizzling steak pans with spaghetti! ♥


Doesn't this look good?


Okay, I'm done rubbing it in your face. You guys are probably drooling by now lol :b

Anyway, I was exhausted by then. I only had three hours of sleep so I'm like about to fall over :c

Today was pretty great though! I hope you guys had a wonderful day as well~!









No comments:

Post a Comment