Sunday, September 22, 2013

Date with mah mann

Today, Colin and I went to see Prisoner. It was such a freaky movie!

Originally my outfit of the day but I thought it was too formal to see a movie. I changed into a pair of jeans and flats afterwards.

Colin was going to be late (as usual lol jk :b) so we missed the movie at 3:50pm which was the one we were planning to watch. He took the bus to meet me and we decided to go to Kings Plaza mall and catch the movie at 6:05pm. Turns out he was late because he went to get a haircut lool

Anyway, we shopped around a bit and then we went to the theaters. The movie was a thriller and omg it was so suspenseful and some parts were so disturbing! Nonetheless, it was a great movie c:

It was around 9pm when we left the theaters. The movie was so long! It was rather late to eat at a restaurant (we were planning TGI Friday's) so we ate at a pizzeria near my place.

25 cent ring he bought for me from a vending machine. Soo romantic lool!
After pizza, he walked me home. It was late and we were both cold. The autumn weather arrived early this year~

I'm really tired right now but I had a lot of fun today ^u^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment