Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Anniversary~!

March 29 is actually our anniversary day but Colin had class for most of the day and it would be better if we celebrated the day after where we can have the whole day to ourselves (also I was really tired that day from the workout the day before so I'd rather stay home).

We went to the gym and did legs. I love leg day and was super excited from it but my nosebleed in the gym locker room killed my whole workout. Although my nose bled for only a few minutes, I felt so fatigued and tired. I was scared to push myself too hard in case my nose started to bleed again u__u;;

Anyway, we were at the gym for almost four hours. I was not as proud of yesterday's workout because I didn't add more weights, or rather I couldn't. I felt so weak yesterday :c

After the gym we went to have sushi buffet at a new restaurant called BK Sushi. It began to pour heavily while we were on the bus.

The food was delicious. I ordered my favorite sushi as well as other rolls with weird names. The roll at the bottom pic was called "Playboy roll" and I didn't know why until Colin pointed out the sauce looked like semen lol! And the green roll behind it is called "QQ Eel Roll" because the eel is wrapped around cu-cucumbers haha get it? *laughs*

I tried so many rolls for the first time (Crazy lobster roll, Playboll roll, Spicy crab meat roll, QQ Eel Roll... basically almost all the ones we ordered).

We actually stayed for two hours and when we left it was super cold and windy. It was a great meal though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment