Monday, March 3, 2014

I worked out at the gym by myself for the first time. Today was leg day so I did the usual routine except I didn't do leg presses.

New sneakers! First pair of Nikes since 6th grade. 

I love them- they are super comfortable! ♥

At first it was a bit awkward working out alone. I felt like many people were staring at me. Also, I think I farted a bit (or a lot) while I was exercising LOL. idk if it was loud cus I was blasting music smfh

And when I was doing the butt blaster, I realized my bra was hanging out the entire time. No wonder this guy kept staring at me :(

I also did three sets of leg raises because I want to work out on my abs more. My abs are forming so I want to see results asap!

I concluded my workout with 15 minutes of cardio. For my fitnessgram in gym, I only ran 18 laps which was pathetic considering the passing score is 40 laps. Anyway, I had a pretty successful workout considering I did everything myself c:

I was satisfyingly tired and ridiculously hungry when I got home so I rewarded myself a delicious and healthy meal after my workout!


Fruit smoothie! Made of bananas, papayas, blueberries and strawberries


 A cup of smoothie can actually fill you up. 


 Tasty and a good source of nutrients ♥
Tuna w/ avocado and celery roll.

I'm eating healthier and paying more attention to my diet. I never knew it would be this important in order to make gains. I have to consume at least 1700 calories, 100g of protein, 90g of carbs, and 40g of fat daily. 

The tuna roll is a good source of protein and carbs ♪~


The packaged foods I only eat now are veggie fries and protein bars. Other than that, everything I consume are made by ingredients I recognize! Healthy food can be delicious.

...I made eye contact by accident whoops very awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment