Monday, March 24, 2014

Why must mondays be chest day...

The gym was pretty crowded...well actually it wasn't as bad as last Monday. It was still crowded enough for me to feel intimidated though :c

I did the same chest workouts as usual except this time I used a different machine for shoulder presses. I also did a new exercise, seated-dips, an exercise which works out your triceps.

Lunch time! My stomach wouldn't stop growling when I got home.

This was not filling enough for I finished it quickly in minutes.

I had a ham and egg w/ peanut butter sandwich afterwards.It's a great source of protein!

An egg has 6g of protein, a slice of ham has around 5g and two tsp of peanut butter has 7g.


My legs are super tired from yesterday's leg day and my back hurts from deadlifting. I just wanna sleep mann

fuck sk00l

No comments:

Post a Comment