Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's been almost two months since I began working out. Leg day today!! I worked extra hard esp. on my butt cus its booty game is too weak much like my eyebrows and my grades! 

My man says my muscles are slowly forming especially my quads although they're not defined. It's better when someone else takes note of my gains in case my eyes are fooling me haha

Gonna start bulking (5%) because I'm still too small. I need to consume at least 1900 calories which is not that much because I eat a lot lately and still get hungry. 

IIFYM Results (grams per day):
Carbs: 237g
Protein: 116g
Fat: 58g
Fiber: 23-29g
Calories: 1934

2 comments:

  1. It's been almost two months from me too! :) I'm getting stronger and I see the littlest curve on my quads and my biceps, haha, and now I have a really small butt instead of no butt at all. I'm glad I found your bog and Instagram (I'm mackusonia, btw), I hope we can continue this journey and see results very very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha same here! Our booty game is getting stronger lolol~ I'm really excited for the results in the summer c:
    & good luck on your fitness journey! I followed you back btw :)

    ReplyDelete