Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fitness update!

I stayed home all week so I spent my time doing pilates and working on my abs. I can finally somewhat see the line down the middle of my stomach, so happy! I need to buy some booty shorts ;3;
Here are the workouts I did:

My room is quite a mess. I love this mirror but I can't stand the background :(

I haven't been to the gym for two weeks. I think my butt shrank from lack of exercise and not eating properly. I'm going to the gym tomorrow but I just sprained my ankle an hour ago. 

Stupid toilet seat. The lid was dislodged when I closed it so it was wobbly. After I showered, I put my leg on the toilet lid to apply lotion and the lid moved along with my leg. My ankle went in an awkward position and now it hurts ughhha hdjkaldh!!11!

♥ Please check out  and perhaps follow my fitness blog: fitchanpions  

No comments:

Post a Comment