Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sweaty backs and long walks

I went to the city with Sam and her friend, Vlad. We meet at 23rd st and we walked on the Highline. It's my second time going up there, it was pretty cool ☺

(From Vlad's phone)

(From Sam's phone)

We walked from 23rd st, walked to the end of the Highline, to Soho, then all the way to Chinatown! omg D: So much walking! My back had sweat stains on my dress! lol so embarrassing.


While we were at the West Village, there were a lot of stores that sold such expensive clothing but no one even goes there! It's like a place for hipsters lmao

I got a pair of free panties at Victoria's Secret - it's white laced! I love cute things like lace panties lol c: I also got a halter top from Brandy Melville.

We wanted to go to the Cat Cafe but turns out it was just a temporary project since when we got to the address, it was a garage clothing store lol!

So we just had riceballs at Yaya and then we called it a day :b

Outfit of the Day:                      Dress, ring, and necklace from Forever21 (my favorite store lol)  Flats from naturalizer



2 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, you're tagged in my blog so please check them out ^________^

    ReplyDelete