Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hurricane Harbor w da bae

Colin and I have been working out a lot lately for this day! We planned to go to the waterpark since it's getting pretty hot.

We took the NJ Transit bus from Port Authority and the shuttle bus there. It's so convenient!

We're not allowed to bring food/drinks but we managed (well I managed since I was the one doing the smuggling lol) to sneak in four snack bars and a bag of sour patch lol!

We went on every waterslide except for the flying carpet and the wave pool because the park was going to close :c There are only nine slides though. I really wanted to go to the wave pool though /cries

*The photos of the rides below are not mine*




I have never went on the slides with no tube in my entire life and this is the first time.

Colin made me go to the green one first omg...I screamed so loud LOL and my right contact fell out due to the impact of the water.





This is actually one of my favorite rides. You go down a slide and there's a drop and after that you travel down a funnel.

I love rides like these, it's like I'm being flushed down a toilet lololol



In this ride, two people could go at the same time so Colin and I raced. It's like there are two slides so it's not like we'll bump to each other.

After that you drop into the head of the cobra and you just slide (kinda like the swinging ship ride).






I also liked the Lazy River. Colin and I just chilled on the double tube; it was very relaxing other than the crazy kids ☺




We kinda felt like crap after eating the park's food. We think they put something in the food that makes people become full easily. Colin ate like half a pizza and he got full already. After I ate, I felt so full and bloated. There were many times I thought I was going to throw up on the rides :c

The park closed at 7pm which was really early but we just took the bus back and got back to NYC at 9pm so maybe it was a good idea to leave that early.

Taking pics with him is like taking pics with a toddler: never stays still and always makes faces =p=;;

Since we were both tired and it was getting late, Colin asked to sleep over at his house. My mom didn't let which pissed me off because I really wanted to go (I brought my glasses too so it was perfect).

Anyway, I got a nice tan and a bug bite but the day was pretty fun! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment