Saturday, July 5, 2014

#liberty #freedom #murica

Although I lived in NYC all my life, this is the first time at the Statue of Liberty. I went with Colin's step-brothers, sister and his dad. It was a very hot day and the place was crowded with people (mostly tourists I bet!)
Waiting for his dad to buy tickets! The line was so long, it literally wrapped around the entire park.

Kyon creeping on me. I thought he was shy at first but he really isn't. He gets lost all the time too! We nearly lost him at the park.

 I've never seen it this close before. There were so many people near it that it was difficult to snap a good picture BUT I DID ^

My new profile pic! If you have me on Facebook like it up =w=)b

We had our faces drawn by some person. It took so long. I thought it was a caricature that would take two minutes but it took probably 30 minutes. And that doesn't even look like Colin! He looked white lol. I had to go home and revise it. Colin says he looks Mexican now lmao :(

After the trip, we went to Queens to see Colin's relatives. They were all very nice although I was a bit awkward since I'm not used to being introduced to a big group of people. I'm glad I met them though! Now, I just got to introduce him to my relatives.

2 comments:

  1. HI C: I'm glad you had a fun day with Colin!!! Besides, I hope that your relatives will like Colin as much as his relatives like you ^^

    ReplyDelete