Wednesday, June 12, 2013

(6.12.13) Meetup w/ YouTuber Brittani Taylor! ♪~

Finally got to meet Sam after her three week vacation at Thailand and Hong Kong.
She bought me so many things from Thailand ;u; *cries tears of happiness*
image
(I’ve been looking for machine gun tights and kitten tights for so long. She also gave me facial masks, accessories and a romper ily ♥)
We went to Soho to shop. I wish I had more than $10 in my pocket since there were so many things I wanted to buy. We went to UniqloBrandy Melville,Pacsun (THERE’S FINALLY ONE IN NYC), Victoria’s SecretPinkForever21, and Elf (just opened!).
image
(“Stressed, depressed, but well dressed” from Brandy Melville ⇉ my ootd lol jk. When I have enough money I will get this shirt!)
image
(My real ootd. I love this “table cloth” shirt ^u^)
We went to the newly opened Elf store. I got my $3 foundation there lolol
image
(Sam with my Elf bag; love the re-usable shopping bag!)
We were getting hungry so we walked to St. Marks to get us $1 pizza.
image
(So yummy =p=;; You can never get tired of pizza ♥)
It was almost time for the meetup for the Youtuber, Britanni Taylor at Union Square.There was already a crowd there!
image
(I feel like a creep taking pics of her but I can’t believe I saw her! She’s so tall ;u;) image(We managed to get a pic with her! We were shy to ask at first but a girl encouraged us to go and pushed us closer to her. If it weren’t for her, we would have never gotten that photo. So yeah, thanks gurliee T^T dayumm I look like a fcking ghost lol Sam, if you make this your Facebook profile picture crop me out lol)
Brittani recorded the video of the crowd and took a group picture! I can’t wait to see the video ^u^
image
(Taking a break at Starbucks! Cotton candy frappacino aka raspberry & vanilla frap. It tasted okei :T)
image
(qt 3.14)
image
(Sam’s motivational cough drop wrappers lololol!)
We went to Sephora afterwards. I did not know there was one at Union Square. It was pretty huge!
image
(Sample perfumes using a touch screen. You smell the fragrance from those black cones. Pretty cool~)
Anyway, we went home afterwards since I have the Physics regents exam to take the next day *Cries*
image
(ily bby gurll ;u; ♥ Sporting minimal eye makeup lately lol)
It was a pretty fun day! We’re going to the Dominican Republic in two weeks. Egg-cited! *w*
image
(She posted up the group pic! Can you spot me and Sam? )

No comments:

Post a Comment