Wednesday, June 26, 2013

(6.26.13) Prospect Park~

Yesterday was the last day of school. I went to get my report card and drop off Colin’s official transcript at the college office.
OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES AND EXAMS. ESP PHYSICS. I FAILED THE CLASS TWICE AND EVERY TEST EXCEPT FOR TWO (my highest grade was a 73) AND I MANAGED TO PASS THE CLASS WITH A 70 IM SO HAPPY I LOVE MY TEACHER ♥
*cough* Anyway…
I met up with Colin at Prospect Park. I waited two hours for him cus he had to go to the doctor’s. Took fucking foreverrrr D;
We walked to a small meadow and settled down. So glad there weren’t a lot of people.
image
image
(We laid a bed sheet under this tree. It provided us a good shade but with lots of bugs. Too many flies and spiders have landed on me.)
image
(Because there were so little people, there were a lot of birds around us! So cute ^0^)
image
(He’s gonna kill me for posting this, but he had a sudden moment of intense itchiness lolol)
image
(The fuck he looking so sad for lol)
When we were on the bus on the way home, it just started to rain. Lucky~!
image
(Low quality pic obv taken from my phone ashdjk)
It was a pretty good day probably because of my report card lol

No comments:

Post a Comment