Sunday, June 30, 2013

(6.30.13) Puerto Plata, Dominican Rep. [DAY 1]

Our first time going to the Dominican Republic and it was crazy !!
image
My first time on an airplane since I was three…nervous!
imageWatched Spongebob on the airplane until the free preview was over.
image
Take off! The view was impeccable. I love looking at the sky ;u; ♥
The flight was around three hours. It was so boring- I just listened to music and drank a Bloody Mary. There was a toddler who sat behind me and he kept kicking my seat. Kids like him are the reason why I’m doubting of having children in the future lol.
image
Landing! The country is so beautiful. I have never seen so many palm trees…or trees in general. The mountains are covered with trees too! 
image
We took the shuttle bus to our resort place called Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa. In my next few blog entries, I will tell (and show) you howabsolutely wonderful that place is. 
Upon arrival, we waited several hours to get our room. But the wait was worth it!
image
Sam and I had our own room. It had a balcony which was pretty great c: lol @ Sam bumming out!
image
There would be a party starting that night so we all went to check it out.
image
There were seats already set for everyone with relaxing music playing in the background. I loved the atmosphere, it was so peaceful ^u^
image
There were a lot of food served. I wanted to try all the foods I’ve never tried before. Thus, I had no idea what half the things on my plate were. Nonetheless, everything was extremely delicious! 
image
Sam please don’t kill me ;~;
When the sky turned dark, the party became live!
image
It was fucking amazing! There were these feather dancers, singers, musicians…ASDFHJAKL ;A;
image
What’s better than half naked guys dancing with fire?
image
It was mad crowded. I dislike crowds but dayum I loved those dancers =w=)b
image
Last but not least- fireworks! I was waiting for that part ;u;
image
Our outfits for the night! It was getting really late so Sam and I headed back in our room. 
I couldn’t wait for the next day~ ;u; ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment