Monday, June 24, 2013

(6.24.13) To the beach w/ unshaven legs & armpits!

I planned to come to Sam’s house so we could make graphic tees but her friend, Bernice hit her up last minute to go to the beach!
I was totally unprepared: no bikini, unshaven legs for a month, hairy armpits LOL (well not that hairy :d)
I borrowed Sam’s bikni and flip flops. Dayumm my chest is so small ;n;
(Still going to the beach! I’ve been planning to go there soon anyway~)
(Our outfits! It looks like I’m wearing a nightgown but I wanted this dress from Uniqlo for a really long time ;u;)
We met up with Bernice and her friends. We just sat and chilled. Perfect beach weather, the sun was not shining on us so we didn’t need sunscreen!
(Bernice, Veronica, Sam and I. Two other girls arrived afterwards but they only stayed for awhile~)
(My legs and Sam’s: I had to filter this photo so you can’t see the hair on our legs LOLOL fuck society. Who needs to shave?)
(One of Bernice’s friends offered me this candy… Camel balls. It’s bubble gum but it really looked like the testicles of a camel. It was brown..I still ate it though lolol)
We heard thunder and it looked like it was about to rain so we packed our stuff up and left. We probably stayed for only an hour.
(The storm clouds rolling in..but mother nature did an LOL jk because it was really sunny when we left the beach ahsjdkl)
Nonetheless, it was pretty fun. So many cute gurls w/ nice bodies *w* I wanna go to the beach next time with my own bikini haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment