Monday, July 1, 2013

(7.1.13) Puerto Plata, Dominican Rep. [DAY 2] ✿

I could not wait to get to the beach. THE OCEAN IS SO BEAUTIFUL. Back in the city, the ocean is gray. Maybe on good days, it is somewhat blue.
image
But at Puerto Plata, the ocean is different shades of blue from a sea green to a deep blue. ASHDLKJH ugh I was profound by the sight!
We were walking to the beach and I happened to have Sam in the shot lol.
image
We go down those stairs from the previous photo and there is a “beach” full of beds: bunk beds, swing beds, and regular beds. There is also a Jacuzzi. You look out from the balcony to see the ocean. So relaxing!
Servers serve you drinks and foods. You don’t have to pay for anything but it’s nice to leave a tip! The staff were extremely nice and welcoming ^w^image
You go down another flight of stairs and it will lead to the beach. It’s so clean T^T)9 ♥
image
Ironically, there was no wifi anywhere else at the resort except the beach LOL. Another reason why I loved spending time there! :D
~*~* MASS PICDROP (thx to Sam’s photography skillz)*~*~
image
image
image
Almost nip slip lool~
image
I was fixing the curtains on our bed. They were flying everywhere because of the wind D:
Colin makes me feel like I have a huge ass but then I look at myself and I realized my butt isn’t that big after all :C
image
The upper ground of the beach. The scenery was breathtaking~
image
We left the beach to have lunch. Doesn’t this look delicious? *drools*
We went back to our room to chill because it was wayy too hot. I changed out of my bikini.
image
Ootd! I had no idea how short my shorts were lol. Whatevahhs~
We went back to the beach and Sam fell asleep on one of the beds. I just chilled on another waiting for her to wake up.
It was so hot I had to take off my blouse. No one could tell I’m wearing a bra mwahaha (I think :d).
She finally woke up and went to my bed. I put my shirt back on when we were about to leave.
image
A guy came up to us and asked if we wanted him to take a picture of us with my phone since he saw me struggle with my camerawhoring lol! I was scared he would take off with my phone but ;u; This was one of the pics~
A while later, a server came up to us and said I looked like a barbie LOL. He asked if I wanted a drink and I said politely declined (because I didn’t feel like tipping anyone lol). He will appear more in my new few entries. Pretty hilarious! ;D
image
We had authentic Dominican food for dinner. It was pretty good, I loved the rice ^w^  The dessert was shaved coconut.
I don’t really remember what happened after that but I think we just went back to our rooms and had girl talk lolol c:

No comments:

Post a Comment